HOUSTON, Sept. 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) received notice from the Securities and Exchange Commission that it had completed its investigation related to a fact-finding subpoena served on the Company on July 28, 2011 requesting information relating to the Company's Haynesville Shale gas wells and reserves, and that no enforcement action has been recommended. The Company remains confident that its disclosures relating to its Haynesville Shale wells and reserves meet all applicable legal requirements.
Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV