To register, please visit www.hispanictvsummit.com or call Sandy Friedman at (917) 281-4718.
DISH Network Corporation (NASDAQ: DISH), through its subsidiary DISH Network L.L.C., provides approximately 14 million satellite TV customers with the highest quality programming and technology with the most choices at the best value, including HD Free for Life. Subscribers enjoy the largest high definition lineup with more than 200 national HD channels, the most international channels, and award-winning HD and DVR technology. DISH Network Corporation's subsidiary, Blockbuster L.L.C., delivers family entertainment to millions of customers around the world. DISH Network Corporation is a Fortune 200 company. Visit www.dish.com.
About Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel NewsBroadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News serve the television industry with respected, industry-leading web sites, weekly print publications, daily e-newsletters, and events. Broadcasting & Cable covers the broadcast, cable, and syndication markets, while Multichannel News focuses on programming, marketing, finance, and more for the cable and telecommunications industries. Contact: Joe Schramm Schramm Marketing Group 212-983-0219 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV