MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hydrogenics Corporation (Nasdaq:HYGS) (TSX:HYG), a leading developer and manufacturer of hydrogen generation and power systems, today announced today that its Chief Financial Officer, Jennifer Barber, has resigned from Hydrogenics, effective November 8, 2012, to pursue a senior finance position with another large Canadian public organization.
"We are very appreciative of the eleven years of outstanding service which Jennifer has given the company and wish her well in her future career," said Daryl Wilson, President and Chief Executive Officer. An external search has been initiated for a new CFO. Kelly Frizzell, Hydrogenics' Director of Finance & Corporate Controller, has been appointed acting CFO and will serve in this capacity until a new CFO has been selected.
About Hydrogenics:Hydrogenics Corporation is a world leader in engineering and building the technologies required to enable the acceleration of a global power shift. Headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario, Hydrogenics provides hydrogen generation, energy storage and hydrogen power modules to its customers and partners around the world. Hydrogenics has manufacturing sites in Germany, Belgium and Canada and service centres in Russia, China, India, Europe, the US and Canada.
CONTACT: Company Contact: Jennifer Barber, Chief Financial Officer (905) 361-3638 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV