LOS ANGELES, Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Bank has expanded its small business team in the Los Angeles region with the addition of two new team leaders to focus on the needs of entrepreneurs and growing small businesses.
With the expanded Small Business Services Division, bankers will be better able to provide a customized banking relationship including:
- Focused understanding of each individual business and industry;
- Solutions centered on deposit, credit, Treasury, International, Wealth Management and fraud prevention products and services; and
- Two new and highly enhanced business packages that provide a vast array of services for small businesses.
"We give entrepreneurs everything they need – all the products and services, plus a financial quarterback who provides their companies the coordinated service they want for their businesses and their families," said Kevin Dunigan, executive vice president and head of the branch network for City National Bank.Small businesses are the backbone of America. The nation's nearly 28 million small businesses represent 99% of U.S. employers and accounted for 67% of the net new jobs created between 2009 and 2011, according to the Small Business Administration. In California, the state's 3.4 million small businesses account for 99% of the state's employers and employ 52% of the workforce, according to state figures. The new team leaders:
- David Azma will lead the Los Angeles and San Fernando Valley regions. With more than 25 years of experience, he has worked for Wells Fargo and Rabobank.
- Jim Drake will lead efforts in the Westside region, which includes Century City and Santa Monica. He will also handle the Long Beach area. With more than 25 years of experience, he spent nearly two decades at Citibank.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV