ITT Corporation (NYSE: ITT) is an industry leader in providing essential products and services to customers in growing end markets including the mining and mineral processing industries. This week, the company is showcasing its capabilities at MINExpo, one of the world’s largest trade shows for the global mining community.
“ITT produces a wide range of pumps, valves, switches, regulators, connectors and vibration isolation systems, serving customers with the toughest mining applications around the world,” said John Manna, vice president for global marketing and business development for ITT’s Industrial Process business. “From aggregate extraction to zinc processing, visitors to MINExpo will see innovative products and services from ITT that can help them to boost the productivity and profitability of their operations.”
Located at booth 3375, ITT products being showcased at MINExpo include more than a dozen innovative products including pumps, valves and control technologies. Through its PRO Services business, the company also provides an array of solutions to repair rotating equipment, improve pump equipment performance and manage total cost of ownership for its customers. For details, see the MINExpo product release on the Goulds Pumps website at www.gouldspumps.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV