Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SARA, the “Company") will make a corporate presentation at the upcoming IPAA (Independent Petroleum Association of America) Oil & Gas Investment Symposium West.
The event will be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, CA on September 24-26, 2012. Saratoga Resources will present at 3:10 PM PT on Monday, September 24 th. Mr. Michael Aldridge, CFO of Saratoga will make the presentation which will be web cast and available on the Company’s web site at www.saratogaresources.com.
This is the 10 th annual Oil & Gas Investment Symposium West hosted by IPAA where 45 oil and gas company executives will meet with members of the investment community, bankers, analysts and media.
About Saratoga ResourcesSaratoga Resources is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,185 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production (all depths), currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. Most of the company's large drilling inventory has multiple pay objectives that range from as shallow as 1,000 feet to the ultra-deep prospects below 20,000 feet in water depths of less than 10 feet. For more information, go to Saratoga's website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV