KapStone Paper and Packaging
KapStone Paper and Packaging (KS) is an integrated manufacture and sale of unbleached kraft paper and corrugated products for industrial and consumer markets. This stock is trading up 8% at $20.93 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 544,000Average Volume: 257,912 Volume % Change: 287% From a technical perspective, KS is gapping sharply higher here with heavy volume. This move is quickly pushing KS within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once KS manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $21.37 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in KS once it sustains a move or close over $21.37 with volume that's near or above 257,912 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then KS will have a great chance of hitting $25 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV