Cambrex (CBM) is a life sciences company, which provides products and services, which accelerate and improve the development and commercialization of new and generic therapeutics. This stock is trading up 5% at $13.10 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 283,000Average Volume: 257,009 Volume % Change: 159% From a technical perspective, CBM is trending higher here right off some near-term support at $12.50 with above-average volume. This move is quickly pushing CBM within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CBM manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $13.44 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CBM as long as it's trending above $12.24, and then once it sustains a move or close above $13.44 with volume that's near or above 257,009 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CBM could possibly tag $15 to $20 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV