Zhongpin (HOGS) is engaged in the meat and food processing and distribution business in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 8% at $11.09 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 447,000Average Volume: 130,262 Volume % Change: 631% From a technical perspective, HOGS is soaring here right off its 50-day moving average of $10.19 with above-average volume. This move has started to push HOGS into breakout territory, since it's taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $10.47 to $10.61. Traders should now watch for the next major breakout trade to trigger for HOGS. That trade will hit once HOGS manages to take out key overhead resistance levels at $11.02 to $11.60 with high volume. At last check, HOGS has hit an intraday high of $11.23 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 130,262 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in HOGS as long as it's trending above $10.61, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 130,262 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then HOGS will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $12.25 to $12.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV