NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The Federal Reserve refilled the punchbowl and as long as you haven't made any mistakes in your financial planning (trying to build a savings or avoiding debt), the party is still going strong.
Next week we find out how a major housing market company is faring in a world awash in easy cheap money. We'll also see earnings for several technology companies, including the maker of BlackBerry.
Red Hat (RHT)Background: Red Hat is a leading developer and provider of open source software and services, including the Red Hat Linux operating system. Red Hat trades an average of two million shares per day with a market cap of $11 billion. 52-Week Range: $37.85 - $62.75 Book Value: $7.34 Price To Book: 7.99 Red Hat is forecast to report slightly lower second-quarter earnings after the market closes on Monday. The consensus estimate is currently 21 cents a share compared with 22 cents during the equivalent quarter last year. Technically, the difference is 4.5%, but I don't consider percentage changes meaningful when the gross amount is 1 cent. Seventeen out of 24 analysts rate Red Hat a buy or strong buy. The company has six holds, and one sell rating. Twelve out of 24 analysts now rate Red Hat a strong buy, up from 11 analysts a month ago. The number of analysts rating Red Hat a strong buy during the last three months has moved up and down. The average analyst target price for Red Hat is $60.53. It's never a bad idea to be within good company, and Jim Cramer believes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV