NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) announced today that the company's Newport News Shipbuilding (NNS) division received the Virginia Living Museum's Golden Paw Award, the museum's highest honor. The award, a bronze bobcat statue by Eastern Shore sculptor David Turner, was presented during a reception Sept. 20 at the museum.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://media.globenewswire.com/hii/mediagallery.html?pkgid=14828 "We are honored to have been selected for this award, and we are proud to have supported the Virginia Living Museum for more than 30 years," said Ken Mahler, NNS' vice president of Navy Programs. "We are grateful for the awareness, outreach and education that the museum provides that is so important to the well-being of our community."
The Golden Paw Award was created in 1995 to recognize outstanding service and support of the museum. NNS has partnered with the museum for more than three decades by providing financial and leadership support.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV