Every year Advance Auto Parts serves millions of customers in thousands of stores across the United States, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, while also supporting a variety of worthy causes locally, regionally and nationally.
“I am extremely proud of the impact our vendors have made and the commitment they have shown to supporting Advance’s charitable efforts,” said Charles Tyson, Senior Vice President, Merchandising and Marketing.
The American Cancer Society is a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem.
Building Homes for Heroes is committed to supporting those who have returned home from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan with severe wounds and disabilities, with a goal to build homes for families in dire need.The Boys and Girls Clubs of America promote and enhance the development of boys and girls by instilling a sense of competence, usefulness, belonging and influence. JDRF is the leading global organization focused on type 1 diabetes (T1D) research, driven by passionate, grassroots volunteers connected to children, adolescents and adults with this disease. JDRF is now the largest charitable supporter of T1D research. About Advance Auto Parts Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., Advance Auto Parts, Inc., a leading automotive aftermarket retailer of parts, accessories, batteries, and maintenance items in the United States, serves both the do-it-yourself and professional installer markets. As of July 14, 2012, the Company operated 3,692 stores in 39 states, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands. Additional information about the Company, employment opportunities, customer services, and online shopping for parts, accessories and other offerings can be found on the Company's website at www.AdvanceAutoParts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV