ARLINGTON, Va., Sept. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) (the "Company") announced today that it has priced an underwritten registered public offering of 3,000,000 shares of Class A common stock at a public offering price of $24.80 per share. The Company has granted the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of Class A common stock to cover over-allotments, if any. Barclays Capital Inc. is serving as sole bookrunning manager for the offering. Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., a subsidiary of Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services Inc. (NYSE MKT:LTS), is serving as lead manager. Compass Point Research & Trading, LLC is serving as co-manager. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on Wednesday, September 26, 2012.
The shares of Class A common stock will be offered under the Company's existing shelf registration statement on Form S-3, which was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering of these shares will be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, which will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus related to this offering may be obtained by contacting Barclays Capital Inc. at the address below:
Barclays Capital Inc.c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions1155 Long Island Avenue Edgewood, NY 11717 Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com(888) 603-5847
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy the offered shares or any other securities, nor shall there be any sale of such shares or any other securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV