ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation (NYSE: VAC) is pleased to announce its vice president of Investor Relations, Jeff Hansen, will present at the Telsey Advisory Group's Third Annual Fall Consumer Conference in Las Vegas on Tuesday, October 2, 2012, at 1:10 p.m. PDT.
The presentation slides will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com for two weeks after the conference.
About Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corporation is the leading global pure-play vacation ownership company. Through a spin-off in late 2011, Marriott Vacations Worldwide was established as an independent, public company focusing primarily on vacation ownership experiences. Since entering the industry in 1984 as part of Marriott International, Inc., the company earned its position as a leader and innovator in vacation ownership products. The company preserves high standards of excellence in serving its customers, investors and associates while maintaining a long-term relationship with Marriott International. Marriott Vacations Worldwide offers a diverse portfolio of quality products, programs and management expertise with more than 60 resorts and more than 420,000 Owners and Members. Its brands include: Marriott Vacation Club, The Ritz-Carlton Destination Club and Grand Residences by Marriott. For more information, please visit www.marriottvacationsworldwide.com.
SOURCE Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV