HOUSTON, Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Quanex Building Products Corporation announced today that Marty Ketelaar joined the company as Vice President Investor Relations effective September 12. Mr. Ketelaar is responsible for continuing the high level of quality analyst relations cultivated under the leadership of Jeff Galow, who will be retiring later this year.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=14807
"I would like to thank Jeff for the outstanding job he has done for Quanex over the last 20 years and wish him the best in his retirement. I appreciate him helping us find another quality IRO to take over and for his assistance during the transition," said Brent Korb, Quanex chief financial officer. "Our goal is to continue to effectively communicate our business plan so that the financial community can clearly understand our strategy and the financial and operational direction of the company. We welcome Marty to the Quanex team and are sure he will continue the high standards set by Jeff."Mr. Ketelaar was previously Vice President of Investor Relations and Assistant Treasurer for The ServiceMaster Company, a residential and commercial service network. Prior to that, he was with AmerUs Group and Coopers and Lybrand. He received his BBA from the University of Iowa and his MBA from Drake University and is a Certified Public Accountant. Quanex Building Products Corporation is an industry-leading manufacturer of value-added, engineered products and components, serving the energy-efficient building products markets. Quanex is committed to bringing innovative products and solutions to our markets through passionate people, powerful brands, creative thinking and, above all, integrity.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Jeff Galow, 713-877-5327, firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Valerie Calvert, 713-877-5305, email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV