Medicis Declares Cash Dividend
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Sept. 21, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Medicis (NYSE:MRX) today announced that the Company's Board of Directors declared a quarter-end cash dividend of $0.10 per issued and outstanding share of the Company's Common Stock payable on October 31, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on October 1, 2012.
Medicis is the leading independent specialty pharmaceutical company in the United States focusing primarily on the treatment of dermatological and aesthetic conditions. The Company is dedicated to helping patients attain a healthy and youthful appearance and self-image. Medicis has leading branded prescription products in a number of therapeutic and aesthetic categories. The Company's products have earned wide acceptance by both physicians and patients due to their clinical effectiveness, high quality and cosmetic elegance.For more information about Medicis, please visit the Company's website at www.Medicis.com . Printed copies of the Company's complete audited financial statements are available free of charge upon request.
CONTACT: Medicis Kara Stancell (media) (480) 291-5454 Sean Andrews (investors) (480) 291-5854
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV