NEW YORK -- Lennar (LEN), the homebuilder, is expected by analysts Monday to post fiscal third-quarter earnings of 28 cents a share on revenue of $1.06 billion.
Software company Red Hat (RHT) is expected to report fiscal second-quarter earnings of 21 cents a share on revenue of $322.1 million.Red Hat is expected to issue its earnings after Monday's closing bell.
Redbox, a unit of Coinstar (CSTR) and Verizon (VZ) plan to offer subscription streaming, movie sales and rentals by Christmas, along with DVDs from the local kiosk, Bloomberg reported.. The venture, 65%-owned by Verizon, will challenge Netflix (NFLX) and Amazon.com (AMZN) for consumers who watch movies online and on mobile devices. iPhone 5 Dominates: Tech Weekly
Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer is expected Tuesday to unveil her strategy for the struggling Internet giant. Mayer shared her vision for Yahoo! with the board on Friday. She called the Tuesday meeting, in an internal memo to employees, "an act of radical transparency that will be a tradition moving forward," according to All Things Digital. -- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV