JIASHAN, China, Sept. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) ("ReneSola" or the "Company"), a leading global manufacturer of solar photovoltaic ("PV") modules and wafers, today announced that all shareholder resolutions proposed at the Company's 2012 annual general meeting held today were duly passed. Specifically, the shareholders passed resolutions approving:
- the Company's financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the reports of the auditors thereon;
- the re-election of Mr. Yuncai Wu as a director of the Company, who is retiring by rotation and offering himself for re-election in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association; and
- the re-appointment of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. as auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting.
Founded in 2005, ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) is a leading global manufacturer of high-efficiency solar PV modules and wafers. Leveraging its proprietary technologies, economies of scale and technical expertise, ReneSola uses in-house virgin polysilicon and a vertically integrated business model to provide customers with high-quality, cost-competitive products. ReneSola solar modules have scored top PVUSA Test Conditions (PTC) ratings with high annual kilowatt-hour output, according to the California Energy Commission (CEC). ReneSola solar PV modules can be found in projects ranging in size from a few kilowatts to multi-megawatts in markets around the world, including the United States, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Greece, Spain, China and Australia. For more information, please visit http://www.renesola.com/.For investor and media inquiries, please contact: In China: Mr. Tony HungReneSola LtdTel: +86-573-8473-9011Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. Derek MitchellOgilvy Financial, BeijingTel: +86-10-8520-6284Email: email@example.com In the United States: Ms. Jessica Barist CohenOgilvy Financial, New YorkTel: +1-646-460-9989Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE ReneSola Ltd.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts