JIASHAN, China, Sept. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ReneSola Ltd (NYSE: SOL) ("ReneSola" or the "Company"), a leading global manufacturer of solar photovoltaic ("PV") modules and wafers, today announced that all shareholder resolutions proposed at the Company's 2012 annual general meeting held today were duly passed. Specifically, the shareholders passed resolutions approving:
- the Company's financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2011, together with the reports of the auditors thereon;
- the re-election of Mr. Yuncai Wu as a director of the Company, who is retiring by rotation and offering himself for re-election in accordance with the Company's Articles of Association; and
- the re-appointment of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA Ltd. as auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting.
Founded in 2005, ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) is a leading global manufacturer of high-efficiency solar PV modules and wafers. Leveraging its proprietary technologies, economies of scale and technical expertise, ReneSola uses in-house virgin polysilicon and a vertically integrated business model to provide customers with high-quality, cost-competitive products. ReneSola solar modules have scored top PVUSA Test Conditions (PTC) ratings with high annual kilowatt-hour output, according to the California Energy Commission (CEC). ReneSola solar PV modules can be found in projects ranging in size from a few kilowatts to multi-megawatts in markets around the world, including the United States, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Greece, Spain, China and Australia. For more information, please visit http://www.renesola.com/.For investor and media inquiries, please contact: In China: Mr. Tony HungReneSola LtdTel: +86-573-8473-9011Email: email@example.com Mr. Derek MitchellOgilvy Financial, BeijingTel: +86-10-8520-6284Email: firstname.lastname@example.org In the United States: Ms. Jessica Barist CohenOgilvy Financial, New YorkTel: +1-646-460-9989Email: email@example.com SOURCE ReneSola Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV