WWE (NYSE: WWE) today awarded a $10,000 scholarship to Geraldo Gutierrez, a Full Sail student, as part of their ongoing partnership. The partnership provides students at the University with the opportunity to gain real-world experience producing WWE NXT ® series which showcases WWE’s brightest young talent as they battle to become the elite WWE Superstars of tomorrow .
The scholarship will be applied toward Gutierrez’s studies in the Recording Arts, Bachelor of Science Degree Program. WWE Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events, Paul Levesque awarded the scholarship on behalf of WWE in a ceremony held to kick-off the latest taping of the WWE NXT series at Full Sail Live.
WWE selected Gutierrez to receive this scholarship for exhibiting exceptional professionalism, creative talent and maintaining good academic standing, while shadowing professional WWE staff and crew during the production of NXT at the University.
“This is a great moment for our students and the University,” said Garry Jones, President of Full Sail University. “This scholarship is a testament to WWE’s commitment to and its belief in the importance of education in the entertainment and media industry.”“It is a tremendous honor to have been selected for this scholarship,” said Gutierrez. “I am so grateful for this incredible opportunity.” “Education is a key pillar of WWE’s corporate social responsibility platform,” said WWE Executive Vice President, Talent and Live Events, Paul Levesque. “We are proud to award the first of many scholarships to Full Sail students and thrilled to be able to continue enhancing the University’s classroom learning with this unique hands-on experience.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV