Benchmark U.S. crude fell 11 cents to finish at $91.87 per barrel. Brent crude, which is used by refiners to make much of the gasoline that is sold in the U.S., rose $1.84 to end at $110.03 per barrel.
Natural gas rose 4 cents to finish at $2.80 per thousand cubic feet. Heating oil rose 5 cents to end at $3.10 per gallon. Wholesale gasoline rose 8 cents to finish at $2.90 per gallon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV