2012 Kia Forte
Average sale price: $14,442 '
Kia and Hyundai just don't do deals. Their cars are selling for 6% more than they were at this time last year. Their average incentives dropped 17% over that span to just about $1,100 per car, the least generous in the industry. When those companies offer a vehicle such as the Forte with standard MP3 and
(SIRI) in the audio system, audio control and Bluetooth wireless in the steering wheel, a fuel-efficiency monitor, combined 29 mpg fuel efficiency and nearly 15 cubic feet of cargo room and a 10 year, 100,000-mile warranty at this price, you give it some serious thought.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV