BOCA RATON, Fla., Sept. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SBA Communications Corporation (Nasdaq:SBAC) ("SBA") announced today that it has priced an offering of $500 million of senior notes due 2019, which was upsized from the previously announced $300 million (the "Notes"). SBA expects the closing of the Notes to occur on September 28, 2012. The Notes will have an interest rate of 5.625% and will be issued at a price of 100% of their face value.
SBA intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to pay a portion of the cash consideration required in connection with SBA's pending acquisition of TowerCo II Holdings LLC. To the extent that the TowerCo acquisition does not close, SBA intends to use the net proceeds for general corporate purposes.
The Notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers under Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and to non-U.S. persons in transactions outside the United States under Regulation S under the Securities Act. The Notes have not been registered under the Securities Act, or any state securities laws, and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. SBA has agreed to file a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") pursuant to which SBA will either offer to exchange the Notes for substantially similar registered notes or register the resale of the Notes. This press release does not and will not constitute an offer to sell any of the Notes or the solicitation of an offer to buy the Notes, nor shall there be any sale of the Notes in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV