CLEVELAND, Sept. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fortune magazine names Beth Mooney, KeyCorp Chairman and CEO, in the 2012 list 50 Most Powerful Women in Business. This is the second time Fortune has tapped Mooney for this prestigious ranking.
Fortune cited Mooney's position as the only female CEO of a major US bank. The publication highlights Mooney's ongoing success in making Key more profitable.
"It is an honor to be among this impressive group of women business leaders," Mooney said.
"It is also an honor – and my privilege – to lead an organization which has a national reputation for strength, service to its communities and its focus on client relationships," she said. "I am especially proud to share this recognition with our great team at Key."About Key KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) was organized more than 160 years ago and is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. One of the nation's largest bank-based financial services companies, Key has assets of approximately $87 billion. Key provides deposit, lending, cash management and investment services to individuals, small and medium-sized businesses in 14 states under the name of KeyBank National Association. Key also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets trade name. For more information, visit https://www.key.com/. KeyBank is Member FDIC. SOURCE KeyCorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV