Array Biopharma (ARRY) is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of small molecule drugs to treat patients afflicted with cancer and inflammatory diseases. This stock is trading up 3.8% to $5.74 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $5.50-$5.7452-Week Range: $1.58-$5.94 Volume: 594,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1,016,790 From a technical perspective, ARRY is trending higher here right off some near-term support at $5.50 with light volume. This move is quickly pushing ARRY within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once ARRY manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $5.94 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ARRY as long as it's trending above $5.25, and then once it sustains a move or close above $5.94 with volume that's near or above 1,016,790 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then ARRY will enter new 52-week-high territory and levels not seen since 2008. Some possible upside targets are $7 to $8 if ARRY triggers that breakout soon with volume. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV