Zagg (ZAGG) designs, manufactures and distributes protective coverings, audio accessories and power solutions for consumer electronic and hand-held devices. This stock is trading up 4% to $8.72 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.35-$8.8052-Week Range: $6.40-$14 Volume: 585,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 842,252 From a technical perspective, ZAGG is moving notably higher here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing ZAGG within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ZAGG takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $8.90, and once it clears its 50-day at $8.97 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ZAGG once it sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 842,252 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then XAGG will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $9.90 to $11. On the flip side, I would avoid ZAGG or look for short-biased trades if it fails to trigger that breakout, and then moves back below some near-term support at $8.15 to $8 with high volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV