Broadwind Energy (BWEN) is engaged in providing products and services to energy, mining and infrastructure sector customers, primarily in the U.S. This stock is trading up 9.7% at $2.57 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.30-$2.6152-Week Range: $1.70-$9.20 Volume: 173,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 108,512 From a technical perspective, BWEN is ripping higher here right off some near-term support at $2.25 with above-average volume. This move has also pushed BWEN back above its 50-day moving average of $2.45, and it's moving it within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once BWEN manages to clear some near-term overhead resistance at $2.62 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in BWEN as long as it's trending above $2.25, and then once it sustains a move or close above $2.62 with volume that's near or above 108,512 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then BWEN as an excellent chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3.14 to $4.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV