Cleveland BioLabs (CBLI) is a biotechnology company. CBLI is focused on developing biodefense, tissue protection and cancer treatment drugs based on the concept of modulation of cell death for therapeutic benefit. This stock is trading up 6.6 % at $2.28 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.14-$2.3552-Week Range: $1.15-$4.06 Volume: 99,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 171,386 From a technical perspective, CBLI is trending higher here with light volume. This move has started to push CBLI back above its 200-day moving average of $2.25, and it's moving the stock within range of a near-term breakout trade. That trade will trigger once CBLI clears some near-term overhead resistance at $2.43 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CBLI as long as it's trending above today's low of $2.14, and then once it sustains a move or close above $2.43 with volume that's near or above 171,386 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CBLI will have a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $3 to $3.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV