Amyris (AMRS) develops and provides renewable compounds for a variety of markets. This stock is trading up 5.8% to $3.98 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.67-$4.1152-Week Range: $1.57-$21.47 Volume: 548,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 663,433 From a technical perspective, AMRS is bouncing higher here right near its 50-day moving average of $3.55 with decent volume. This move has also started to push AMRS into breakout territory, since the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $3.92. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in AMRS as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $3.55 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 663,433 shares as bullish. If AMRS can maintain that trend, and especially its trend above $3.92, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $4.51 to $4.56, or even its 200-day moving average of $5.34.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV