Leveraging The Holidays To Create Year Round Loyal Shoppers
BEDFORD, Mass., Sept. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Holiday shoppers will be savvy with their pocketbooks and smartphones this year – setting high expectations for what should be the biggest mobile season yet. Based on the 2011 season, in which retailers saw 14.6 percent of all online sessions initiated from a mobile device, the NRF forecasts 2012 as the "Year of the Mobile Shopper."
SoundBite Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq:SDBT) provides mobile marketing solutions to retailers and CPG companies across the United States who share the strategic goals of acquiring new customers, establishing stronger relationships, increasing response rates, enhancing customer loyalty, and maximizing ROI. According to the Interactive Advertising Bureau, 73% of consumers say they have used their mobile phone inside a retail store. While the holidays are a perfect time to incorporate mobile promotions and coupons, especially with increased in-store and online traffic, comprehensive mobile marketing programs lead to compelling year-round results. According to the Deloitte study, "The Dawn of Mobile Influence," the effect of smartphones on in-store sales will increase to $689 billion or 19% of total sales by 2016. SoundBite offers the solutions and expertise to help mobilize retail strategies and capitalize on the traffic increase during the holiday season.
SoundBite, along with loyalty experts COLLOQUY, presented a webinar entitled "Making the Mobile Connection: Mobile Marketing Tips and Trends for the Holiday Season." This 45 minute webinar included insight into mobile trends in 2012, what it means for the upcoming shopping season, and mobile strategies retailers can put in place to this holiday season. Additionally, SoundBite published a whitepaper: " Making the Mobile Connection This Holiday Season and All Year Round", which offers best practices for retailers looking to lay the groundwork for a successful holiday season by leveraging the powerful mobile marketing channel.Mike Romano, senior vice president of mobile sales and services for SoundBite Communications, has spent over 10 years developing and deploying strategic marketing programs in partnership with retailers across a variety of segments spanning the country. He will be sharing his perspectives next month at the Advanced Commerce & Mobile Retail Service Summit (RAMP), (October 1-3, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago). Romano will discuss the importance of mobile marketing in a panel entitled, "Harnessing the Full Power of Mobile – Loyalty, Payments, Coupons and Beyond." Panelists will showcase the strategies and campaigns that drive revenue, maximize basket size, and enhance customer loyalty. To learn more about mobile marketing best practices that will lay the groundwork for a successful holiday season and beyond:
- Attend the upcoming panel "Mobilizing Your Loyalty Strategy: Harnessing the Full Power of Mobile – Loyalty, Payments, Coupons and Beyond" at RAMP, October 2, in Chicago at 3:10pm.
- Watch the informative webinar: "Making the Mobile Connection: Mobile Marketing Tips and Trends for the Holiday Season," featuring Romano, and Kelly Hlavinka, COLLOQUY managing partner.
- Download the insightful whitepaper, "Making the Mobile Connection this Holiday Season and All Year Round."
- Download the educational whitepaper, "Seizing the Mobile Marketing Opportunity: Research Findings on Adoption, Growth and Strategies that Work."
CONTACT: IR & Media Contact: Lynn Ricci SoundBite Communications 781-897-2696 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV