ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories and technology company, announced today that Randy Hales, Interim CEO and President, and Brandon O'Brien, CFO, will present at the Craig Hallum Third Annual Alpha Select Conference on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 12:10 p.m. Eastern Time in the Union Square Room at the Sentry Centers, New York City.
A live audio webcast and replay of this presentation will be accessible for 90 days at http://wsw.com/webcast/ch2/zagg/.
For more information about ZAGG, visit ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:Headquartered in Salt Lake City, ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a global mobile device accessories and technology company that provides creative quality product solutions to protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG®, invisibleSHIELD® and iFrogz™, ZAGG manufactures and markets a complete line of mobile device accessories, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. ZAGG was formed in 2005 and had gross sales of $179 million in 2011. More information about the company and its brands is at www.zagg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV