ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG), a leading mobile device accessories and technology company, announced today that Randy Hales, Interim CEO and President, and Brandon O'Brien, CFO, will present at the Craig Hallum Third Annual Alpha Select Conference on Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 12:10 p.m. Eastern Time in the Union Square Room at the Sentry Centers, New York City.
A live audio webcast and replay of this presentation will be accessible for 90 days at http://wsw.com/webcast/ch2/zagg/.
For more information about ZAGG, visit ZAGG.com.
About ZAGG Inc:Headquartered in Salt Lake City, ZAGG Inc (NASDAQ: ZAGG) is a global mobile device accessories and technology company that provides creative quality product solutions to protect, personalize and enhance a consumer’s mobile experience. With a brand portfolio that includes ZAGG®, invisibleSHIELD® and iFrogz™, ZAGG manufactures and markets a complete line of mobile device accessories, including keyboards, cases, audio and protective films, through direct, retail, specialty and international channels. ZAGG was formed in 2005 and had gross sales of $179 million in 2011. More information about the company and its brands is at www.zagg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV