- Exceeding 10,000 total NUEDEXTA® prescriptions for the month of August.
- NUEDEXTA prescriptions of 10,710 in August represent 9% growth over the month of July.
- August monthly prescriptions annualize to a gross NUEDEXTA sales run-rate of over $65 million.
- Achieved record weekly prescriptions of 2,552 for the week-ending September 7, 2012
- Presentation of interim PRISM Registry data at the 16 th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies (EFNS) in Stockholm Sweden. Dr. Jonathan Fellus' presentation entitled The PRISM Registry: A Novel Research Tool to Estimate the Prevalence of Pseudobulbar Affect highlighted data showing that of the 4,349 enrolled patients, approximately 37% of all participants had PBA symptoms as measured by a CNS-LS score ≥13.
- Strong interest and robust recruitment in the AVP-923 phase II clinical study of agitation in Alzheimer's disease demonstrated across eight sites currently recruiting patients.*
- Recent submission of responses to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for the NUEDEXTA Marketing Authorization Application (MAA). The submitted responses address the "Day-120" questions posed by the EMA in March 2012. Based on the review timelines, Avanir expects to receive an opinion from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) regarding the NUEDEXTA MAA by the first calendar quarter of 2013.
Avanir Pharmaceuticals Achieves Commercial Milestones & Provides Clinical Updates
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.