Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
After interviewing Schultz earlier in the day, Cramer said he was struck by three things. He said that while Schultz claims his company's new in-home coffee brewer is not a competitor to Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), it will be over time.
Second, Cramer said that Schultz signaled the worst may be over in Europe, although it may take a while to recover.Finally, the Starbucks CEO hinted that even the American consumer might be doing a little better as well. Cramer said that Schultz has many detractors but the man has always been right and he's sticking with him. Watch the full Cramer interview here. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV