Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- With real estate Web site Trulia (TRLA) coming public Thursday, Jim Cramer told Lindsey Bell at TheStreet.com that investors need to take their IPO gains and sell, sell, sell.
Cramer said that despite the dismal track record for companies that are not yet profitable, their IPOs continue to pop on opening day. That's why he advised taking today's gains and leaving town.
He said Trulia does have remarkable growth and its Web site is "sticky," which keeps visitors coming back for more. But without profits, it's just not investable.Watch the full Cramer interview
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV