The Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources reminds hunters and anglers they can quickly and conveniently purchase their 2012-2013 Alabama hunting and fishing licenses online. Most privileges are offered directly through the Department’s online application, allowing both Alabama residents and non-residents to purchase and print their license using a credit or debit card.
Buying an Alabama hunting or fishing license is more convenient than ever. With a driver’s license and an internet connection, in just a few clicks, hunters and anglers have 24/7 access to purchase their recreational license, skipping the hassle of waiting in lines or working around a business’s operating hours. In addition, licensees can easily go online and reprint their licenses as needed at no additional charge.
Available license options for the 2012-2013 year include:
- Lifetime Freshwater, Saltwater and Hunting Licenses
- All and Small Game Hunting Licenses
- Trip Licenses
- State Duck Stamps
- Donations to Fisheries or Wildlife Research
- Business Licenses and many more
Enjoy Alabama and its great outdoors with your recreational license today from the Alabama Department of Conservation and Natural Resources! Buy your Alabama hunting or fishing license now!For more information, visit www.alabama.gov or the Alabama Department of Conservation’s website at www.outdooralabama.com. About Alabama Interactive Alabama Interactive is the official eGovernment solutions provider for the state of Alabama. Through contract 12-X-2237169, the company has the ability to build and manage interactive government services for Alabama state agencies, boards, commissions, political subdivisions, local government agencies and quasi-government agencies. Alabama Interactive is a wholly-owned subsidiary of eGovernment firm NIC (NASDAQ: EGOV). About NIC NIC Inc. (NASDAQ: EGOV) is the nation's leading provider of official government portals, online services, and secure payment processing solutions. The company's innovative eGovernment services help reduce costs and increase efficiencies for government agencies, citizens, and businesses across the country. NIC provides eGovernment solutions for more than 3,500 federal, state, and local agencies in the United States. Additional information is available at http://www.egov.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV