- Demand Resources: Avnet has improved demand generation for its Oracle resellers through an enhanced prospect database for lead nurturing. The database can be used for marketing automation and appointment setting campaigns as well. It is designed to provide partners with higher quality leads in the broader Oracle market.
- Opportunity Bank: This database contains highly-detailed information on the existing IT environment of an OPN partner’s customer base. Opportunity Bank is designed to help Avnet’s partners mine their current customer base for upgrade and upsell opportunities. It provides the information needed for targeted sales calls, including end-of-life data, technology refresh recommendations, product comparisons, opportunity breakdowns and integrated marketing tools. Introduced to the OPN partner community in January 2012, this tool initially focused on hardware and was recently expanded to include software product information to further enable solutions sales.
- Sales Toolkit To Go: Avnet introduced this mobile-enabled tool for OPN hardware and software solution provider partners at Oracle OpenWorld in 2011, and it features a broad range of product, market and best practice information that can be accessed from any mobile device with Web browsing capabilities. The sales toolkit has recently been expanded to provide sales information on Oracle Exadata Database Machine, the Oracle Database Appliance, Oracle’s Pillar Axiom and Oracle’s SPARC T-series servers. It now also provides monthly best practice information to users and access to a monthly webinar focused on closing deals. Due to the success of this mobile toolkit in the U.S. and Canada, it was recently made available to OPN partners in the Middle East, United Kingdom and Australia.
- Under Our Wing: This successful, multi-year Avnet program has continually expanded in new ways to help Oracle OPN partners obtain their OPN Specialization. In particular, Avnet recently introduced a series of Oracle Exadata Database Machine boot camps. Throughout these three-day expert instructor-led workshops, partners receive a combination of lectures and hands-on operation with Oracle Exadata Database Machine. Attendees leave with a thorough understanding of how Oracle Exadata Database Machine technology achieves its high performance and how to implement best practices for the Oracle Exadata Database Machine platform. Following the first two boot camps Avnet held, all attendees became Oracle certified in Oracle Exadata Database Machine implementation.
Avnet Technology Solutions Delivers Enhanced Business Development Tools For Oracle Solution Providers In The U.S. And Canada
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.