WARSAW, Ind., Sept. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lake City Bank (Nasdaq:LKFN) announced today that its new Regional Headquarters in Indianapolis, Indiana has been awarded LEED® Silver certification established by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI).
LEED is the nation's preeminent program for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings.
Michael L. Kubacki, Lake City Bank Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, commented, "Our commitment to Indianapolis has been significant, and the fact that our Regional Headquarters has achieved this LEED® certification is further proof of our desire to be a good corporate citizen. Our offices are not only a conduit to provide financial services, but they are also evidence of our commitment to the market. We've been building banking offices in Indiana for 140 years, and they have always had a Lake City Bank sign on them. We're proud of this heritage and our new office is another step in our goal to be recognized as a leading Indiana bank."Completed in November 2011, the new 11,000 square foot facility is home to Lake City Bank's existing Indianapolis commercial lending staff and provides central Indiana customers direct access to all commercial, retail and wealth advisory products that the Bank offers. The building features a circular glass entrance lobby and offers nearly 2,000 square feet of community meeting and social space for business partners and service organizations to use for local events. The building was a design-build project by MSKTD & Associates, Inc./MSKTD Build LLC, Fort Wayne, Indiana and the contractor was Browning Construction, Inc. of Indianapolis. LEED certification of the Lake City Bank Carmel Regional Headquarters building was based on a number of green design and construction features that positively impact the project itself and the broader community. These features include:
- Pedestrian and bicycle friendly access.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- High albedo roof and site materials.
- Energy-saving mechanical design and equipment.
- Parking priority for low-emitting/fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Facility uses 100% "green" power.
- Low VOC emitting materials used throughout the interior.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV