CHICAGO, Sept. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CME Group will host the fifth annual Global Financial Leadership Conference (GFLC) Nov. 12-14, 2012, at the Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort in Naples, Florida. The GFLC is an exclusive event that brings together decision-makers from the world's leading financial institutions to discuss emerging geopolitical trends, debate critical economic issues and provide perspectives on future developments in the financial marketplace.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Impact of geopolitical trends on global financial markets
- High frequency trading and evolving capital market dynamics
- The new global energy landscape
- Effect of the U.S. elections on domestic and international markets
- Potential outcome of current and proposed regulatory policy
Keynote speakers for this year's conference include:
- Sir Richard Branson, Founder of Virgin Group
- Condoleezza Rice, Former U.S. Secretary of State
Additional featured speakers include:
- Madeline Albright, Former U.S. Secretary of State
- James Burkhard, Managing Director, Global Oil Group, HIS CERA
- James Carville, Political Strategist
- Daniel Coleman, CEO, GETCO
- Jeff Jennings, Global Head of Listed Derivatives, Credit Suisse
- Richard Kauffman, Senior Advisor to the U.S. Secretary of Energy
- Ted Koppel, Award-Winning Journalist
- John Lipsky, First Deputy Managing Director, International Monetary Fund
- Edgar Perez, Author, The Speed Traders
- Richie Prager, Global Head of Trading and Capital Markets, Blackrock
- Karl Rove, Former U.S. Deputy Chief of Staff to President George W. Bush
- Jimmy Wales, Founder of Wikipedia and 2012 CME Group Fred Arditti Innovation Award Recipient.
- Jerry Webman, Chief Economist, Oppenheimer Fund
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV