Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Friday:
Cramer said restaurant chain Olive Garden is back, which makes its parent, Darden Restaurants (DRI), a buy.
He was also bullish on ConAgra (CAG), a company he said was "performing miracles" and raising its dividend.Cramer continued the love for Nordstrom (JWN), saying people are making money and spending it at retailers like Nordstrom. Autos also remain a bright spot for the American economy, said Cramer, which is good news for AutoNation (AN). Cramer's only bearish call was BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIMM), a company he said "has met its Waterloo." Waterloo also happens to be where the company is headquartered in Ontario. Finally, Cramer reiterated his buy on EMC (EMC), saying there are a few bright spots in the tech world outside of Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS. EMC's big data is one of them. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV