Phillips 66 (PSX) target raised at Oppenheimer to $55, Oppenheimer said. Outlook improved. Outperform rating.
Questcor (QCOR) estimates, target cut at BofA/Merrill. Shares of QCOR now seen reaching $45, according to Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Estimates also reduced, following AET changes for Acthar. Buy rating.
Questcor Pharmaceuticals numbers lowered at Oppenheimer. Shares of QCOR now seen reaching $65, Oppenheimer said. Estimates also lowered on revision of Acthar coverage. Outperform rating.
Wyndham (WYN) estimates, target upped at Lazard. WYN estimates were boosted through 2013, Lazard said. Company is likely to buy back more stock. Buy rating and new $63 price target.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV