BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- What a difference a week makes.
Just a handful of trading sessions ago, investors were incredibly anxious about buying stocks. But by signing a $40 billion monthly check for his QE3 mortgage, Ben Bernanke fixed that pretty quickly.
Nothing cures investor anxiety over stocks quite like turning flight to safety assets into toxic instruments -- and with short-term rates being held down near zero and QE3 set to materially increase the money supply, that's exactly what the Fed has done.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV