750 Series™ and 950 Series™
950 Series™ - Optional Packages
- Built with dual ball bearings and a Dura-Bore™ cast iron cylinder sleeve to reduce engine wear.
- Equipped with large, easy to use controls and a mitt-grip handle for quick, easy starts.
- A large capacity, 3.2 quart fuel tank for extended running time.
- Available with an optional 110-volt electric starter to make starting even easier.
- Easy Starting Package: includes 1-2-3 Starting Labels and a key switch to make starting easier.
- Professional Series™ Package: includes variable speed control, a fuel shutoff switch, an extended oil drain and a high-oil fill for added convenience.
The 750 Series™ engine will be available on Murray
snow blowers sold at Walmart, as well as Simplicity
snow blowers sold at power equipment dealers. The
by Briggs & Stratton engine (based on the 950 Series™) will be available on Ariens
snow blowers sold at The Home Depot and power equipment dealers. The 750 Series and 950 Series are part of a full line of
snow blower engines
made by Briggs & Stratton, backed by more than 100 years of engineering experience. For more information on why engines matter visit
* As rated in accordance with SAE J1940.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiary Briggs & Stratton Power Products Group LLC is North America's number one manufacturer of portable generators and pressure washers, and is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of home standby generators, along with lawn and garden and turf care through its Simplicity®, Snapper®, Ferris® and Murray® brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
SOURCE Briggs & Stratton Corporation