Jamba Juice® franchisee John Anderson, President, Bright Works Incorporated, will celebrate the grand opening of his first Jamba® store in Palm Desert located in the Westfield Palm Desert Mall at 72840 Hwy 111, Palm Desert, CA, on September 20, 2012 from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The ribbon-cutting ceremony with Mayor Pro Tem William Kroonen, Mr. Anderson, Jamba’s mascot, Banana Man, and guests, will take place promptly at 2:00 p.m. Jamba will be offering a special buy-one, get-one free 16-ounce Classic Smoothie during the celebration, in addition to giving away fun Jamba gifts while supplies last.
This is the fourth store for Mr. Anderson and his franchise company, Bright Works Incorporated. Located in the food court in the Westfield Palm Desert Mall, the store offers guests over thirty blended-to-order, whole fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and juice blends, and an assortment of better-for-you snacks, sandwiches, and baked goods that can be bundled together with a tasty Jamba beverage for a delicious meal. The outlet is open during regular mall hours from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
“Jamba is a perfect menu option for visitors seeking a refreshing, healthier beverage or meal alternative while shopping in the mall,” said John Anderson, Jamba Juice franchise owner and operator. “I could not be more thrilled to be here today to welcome guests and business leaders to my first Palm Desert location, and I look forward to building strong and lasting relationships with members of the local community.”
Mr. Anderson owns and operates three Jamba franchise stores located in Murrieta and Temecula. He plans to open three additional Jamba Juice stores in the Palm Desert area and four in South Orange County over the next several years, further illustrating the joint commitment he and Jamba have made to promoting healthy living and bringing nutritious, great tasting drink and meal options to fans in these regions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV