7UP returns for a third consecutive year as the official beverage sponsor of the Latin GRAMMY® Awards and officially kicks-off the “¡Viva Latin GRAMMY®s!” promotion. In partnership with The Latin Recording Academy, the contest will give one lucky 7UP fan the experience of a lifetime: a trip to Las Vegas to attend the XIII Annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards, along with tickets to a private concert by music sensation Enrique Iglesias.
“We’re proud of our continued partnership with The Latin Recording Academy, which allows us to bring our fans such a unique experience on the biggest night of the year for Latin music,” said Olivia Vela, director of multicultural marketing for 7UP and parent company Dr Pepper Snapple Group. “7UP is bringing the energy and excitement of a once-in-a-lifetime performance by Enrique Iglesias and one lucky fan will win tickets, allowing them to truly Viva Latin GRAMMY®s.”
The winner of “¡Viva Latin GRAMMY®s!” promotion will receive two VIP tickets to the XIII Annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards show on Nov. 15 in Las Vegas, NV, as well as two additional tickets to enjoy a private concert by Enrique Iglesias on Nov. 14. The prize includes round trip airline tickets for the winner and their guest and a two night hotel stay.
Fans can enter the contest online, via text message or by mail. To enter online and view full contest rules and instructions for submitting mail-in entries, visit www.winvipconcert.com. Entries via text message can be made by texting “7UP” to 97579 from any mobile phone. Fans can submit up to one entry per day through Oct. 28. The lucky winner will be selected by random drawing on Oct. 29, 2012.The XIII Annual Latin GRAMMY® Awards will be presented in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Events Center. The show will be broadcast live on the Univision Network from 8–11 p.m. ET.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV