Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that Doug Duncan, Peter Navarro and Mark Fleming, nationally known economists, are part of the speaker lineup for its Encompass ® EXPERIENCE 2012 National User Summit October 1 - 3, 2012 at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
- Peter Navarro, Ph.D. is a professor of economics and public policy at the Paul Merage School of Business at the University of California at Irvine and is the author of several bestselling investment management books. Navarro will be a keynote speaker at the Summit.
- Doug Duncan, Ph.D. is Fannie Mae’s senior vice president and chief economist and is responsible for managing Fannie Mae’s Economics & Strategic Research Group.
- Mark Fleming, Ph.D. is CoreLogic’s chief economist and is responsible for the company’s analysis, commentary and forecasting trends in the real estate and mortgage markets.
Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 is an invitation-only event for current Encompass360 ® and DataTrac ® clients, including senior management, executives, system administrators, operations managers, loan officers and processors, compliance specialists, closers, secondary market managers and users of all experience levels.
“The state of the economy and the pace and sustainability of the housing recovery will impact the near-term outlook for our industry,” said Jonathan Corr, chief operating officer at Ellie Mae. “Peter Navarro, Doug Duncan and Mark Fleming will deliver a triangulated perspective on what is ahead for the purchase and refinance markets and what trends and policies could help or hurt businesses.”
In addition to these economists, Encompass EXPERIENCE 2012 will feature an exclusive executive track on topics such as:
- Sub-Servicing: The Real ROI
- CFPB: The New Enforcer
- SaaS at Your Service: Leveraging Hosted Technology
- Harnessing the Power of the Press
- Creating Opportunity with Consumer-Direct
- Changing Lending Demographics: Meeting Demand in the New QM World
- Mortgage-Backed Securities: The New Calm After the Storm?
- Minimizing Buy-Back Risk: Hitting a Moving Target
- Looking Ahead in the Secondary Investor Market