International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (NYSE: IFF), a leading global creator of flavors and fragrances for consumer products, today announced the publication of its second external sustainability report, entitled: Seeds of Growth. The report describes IFF’s accomplishments in the area of sustainability for its worldwide operations for the calendar year 2011.
“I believe we have done well and can be proud of what we have achieved since last year,” said Doug Tough, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman. “Our sustainability structure has more fully fleshed out a broad commitment to sustainability and has driven it deeper into the organization. This is not simply a top-down initiative, but one with tremendous support at the grass-roots level throughout the IFF world.”
“I am inspired by the progress we are making with our sustainability initiatives,” noted Nicolas Mirzayantz, Group President, Fragrances and executive champion of IFF’s Sustainability Program. “Our customers depend on us to deliver innovative and resourceful solutions to differentiate their products and brands to meet consumer demand for more sustainable products. By aligning our sustainability strategy with our long-term business strategy we will be able to meet customer needs, as well as the needs of all our stakeholders.”
IFF’s sustainability strategy is closely aligned with the company’s business strategy. The strategy consists of four pillars:
- Our Products – Creating Innovative Customer Solutions
- Our People – Engaging and Inspiring Employees
- Our Sources – Sourcing Responsibly
- Our Impact – Strengthening Eco-Efficiency and Community Relationships
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV