SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- NETGEAR®, Inc. (NASDAQGM: NTGR), a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers, today announced the next-generation NETGEAR Push2TV™ Wireless Display Adapter (PTV3000), which lets you wirelessly mirror a laptop, smartphone or tablet screen on your big screen TV 1. The new Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter supports Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) 2, and is one of the first adapters that is pre-standard compliant with the Wi-Fi Alliance's Miracast™ specification 3. Both Intel WiDi technology and the Miracast standard allow a WiFi connection to be used to deliver audio and video content from one device to another, without cables or a connection to an existing WiFi network.
The new Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter supports wirelessly transmitted image display in up to 1080p full HD video resolution and 5.1 surround sound audio, so you can enjoy great quality movies, music, photos or any website on your big screen TV straight from your mobile devices. About one-third the size of its predecessor, PTV2000, and about the same length and width of a credit card, the Push2TV adapter PTV3000 can be conveniently placed in most home theater environments without adding more clutter. It is an ideal entertainment accessory for any Intel WiDi or Miracast compatible laptop, tablet or smartphone – even on the go.
The Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter offers flexible power options, featuring a low power usage design. The adapter can be conveniently powered using a USB port on your TV – eliminating the need to run a separate power cable or use up another electrical outlet. If your TV does not have a USB port, Push2TV comes with a power adapter that plugs directly into an electrical outlet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV