Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) released the latest benchmarking results demonstrating the Ixia Anue NTO’s industry-leading ability to improve the performance of critical application performance management, security and network performance monitoring solutions. The benchmarking tests and measurements performed by the Tolly Group provide another proof point of the Anue NTO’s unique ability to provide end-to-end visibility into high-density, high-bandwidth data networks including 4G LTE mobile networks and enterprise data centers.
Benchmarking was performed on the Anue Net Tool Optimizer® (NTO) 5293 and the Anue NTO 5288. The carrier-class Anue NTO 5293, which is NEBS Level 1-certified with NEBS Level 3 certification in progress, shares the same patented technology as the Anue NTO 5288. The Anue NTO 5293 and 5288:
- Aggregate data from multiple visibility points to guarantee the delivery of critical network traffic to the essential monitoring and security tools, providing complete visibility into physical and virtual networks.
- Deliver line-rate system throughput of 640 Gbps with zero dropped packets using either 64 10GbE ports or 16 40GbE ports.
- Provide zero loss performance when aggregating and filtering traffic from up to 63 10GbE network ports to a single 10GbE tool port or 15 40GbE to a 40GbE port.
- Deliver zero loss performance when broadcasting and filtering traffic from a single 10GbE or 40GbE visibility port to 15 40GbE tool ports.
- Use an intuitive management interface that allows users to configure and customize filtered streams for rapid diagnosis.
Commentary“Service providers and enterprises face extreme pressure to preserve high network performance while trying to satisfy demands for increased network bandwidth,” said Kevin Tolly, founder of the Tolly Group. “To meet these challenges, data center teams require sophisticated and expensive network analysis gear coupled with a solution that optimizes the use of these network tools.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV