BERLIN, Sept. 20, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research Frontiers (Nasdaq:REFR) licensee Isoclima S.p.A. is exhibiting (Hall 1.1, Stand 221,) its CromaLite brand of SPD-Smart railway windows at InnoTrans 2012 being held September 18-21, 2012 at the Messe Berlin exhibition grounds in Berlin, Germany.
CromaLite is Isoclima's SPD-Smart solar control glazing product which enables users to efficiently control the transmitted solar radiation in both the visible and the solar range. Two versions of CromaLite are offered by Isoclima – CromaLite Dark and CromaLite Light. CromaLite Dark can block over 99.5% of incoming visible light, while CromaLite Light offers higher levels of light transmission when fully clear. CromaLite products are tested in accordance with the CENELEC European Standards.
Isoclima is featuring a railway window with multiple segments of its SPD-Smart CromaLite at InnoTrans. These segments provide instantly customizable shading fully controlled by the passenger, and can be operated individually to create the effect of a shade being raised or lowered to precisely control where incoming heat and glare is being blocked by the passenger, or can be operated in tandem to adjust the tint of the entire train window."SPD-Smart CromaLite is a wonderful glazing because its light-control properties can be instantly and exactly controlled," commented Alberto Bertolini, Executive Director of Isoclima. "Passenger comfort is an important need for the railway market and for railway operators to distinguish themselves, and our CromaLite SPD-SmartGlass windows will improve the passenger travel experience, reduce maintenance costs, and save energy by reducing climate control usage."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV