- Plain tortillas (available in 6" and 9" varieties), $6.29 - $7.29 – Soft tortillas were the top-requested item by Udi's fans, so the company created a soft, flour-style tortilla unlike the dryer corn or existing gluten-free options on the market.
- Everything Inside Bagel, $6.49 – In addition to classic poppy seeds, onion, salt and garlic, these bagels have nutritious millet and flax seeds, all baked inside for more flavor and less mess.
- Harvest Crunch Muffins, $6.99 – With healthy whole grains like quinoa, the Harvest Crunch Muffin is a nutritious breakfast option. The combination of cranberry, sweet potato and pepitas also make this muffin a unique fall-flavored treat. Just one serving contains 25 percent of the recommended daily value of Vitamin A.
- Mighty Bagel, $6.49 – Hearty yet light and doughy, the Mighty Bagel combines power-packed favorites like cranberry, quinoa, sunflower seeds and pepitas. It is a delicious gluten-free alternative to similar choices at the bakery or bagel shop.
- Double Vanilla Muffins, $6.99 – Sweet, creamy vanilla infuses these muffins and the moist, fluffy texture means it can double as a cupcake. Udi's fans were using the brand's Double Chocolate muffin as a cupcake base, so the Udi's team created a similar vanilla option.
Udi's Gluten Free Foods Unveils Five New Items At Natural Products Expo East
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.