QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced the launch of QlikMarket, a Web marketplace that delivers an easy, interactive way for QlikTech customers to evaluate and acquire the useful technologies and applications that leverage the QlikView Business Discovery platform. As a recognized leader in its industry for the breadth of its global partner network, QlikTech launches QlikMarket to foster connections between its partners, customers and prospects, while extending the value of QlikView.
Big Data, Cloud and Industry-specific Offerings Showcased
QlikMarket is a site to harness the innovation of QlikTech partners in the new breed of business intelligence, known as Business Discovery, or self-service BI. QlikMarket currently includes Big Data connectors and extensions (Google BigQuery), unstructured analytics solutions (Attivio), connectors to Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics (Industrial Codebox), and Cloud offerings like RApid Spend Analysis – Professional and QlikView OnDemand (Rosslyn Analytics). Specific industry and functional applications include pharmaceutical and manufacturing apps and those focusing on specific areas like property management and sales channel management.
QlikMarket is live with over 50 offerings in its debut at market.qlikview.com, featuring technology connectors, extensions, and purpose-built apps powered by QlikView:
- Connectors: Link QlikView to specific source systems or data including connectors to Salesforce.com, SAP, or ETL solutions.
- Extensions: Extend the QlikView experience to include features like new chart types, geo-spatial mapping, or real-time data streaming.
- Purpose-built Apps: QlikView applications that solve a specific buyer’s need from a CFO dashboard to procurement benchmarking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV