QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced the launch of QlikMarket, a Web marketplace that delivers an easy, interactive way for QlikTech customers to evaluate and acquire the useful technologies and applications that leverage the QlikView Business Discovery platform. As a recognized leader in its industry for the breadth of its global partner network, QlikTech launches QlikMarket to foster connections between its partners, customers and prospects, while extending the value of QlikView.
Big Data, Cloud and Industry-specific Offerings Showcased
QlikMarket is a site to harness the innovation of QlikTech partners in the new breed of business intelligence, known as Business Discovery, or self-service BI. QlikMarket currently includes Big Data connectors and extensions (Google BigQuery), unstructured analytics solutions (Attivio), connectors to Facebook, Twitter and Google Analytics (Industrial Codebox), and Cloud offerings like RApid Spend Analysis – Professional and QlikView OnDemand (Rosslyn Analytics). Specific industry and functional applications include pharmaceutical and manufacturing apps and those focusing on specific areas like property management and sales channel management.
QlikMarket is live with over 50 offerings in its debut at market.qlikview.com, featuring technology connectors, extensions, and purpose-built apps powered by QlikView:
- Connectors: Link QlikView to specific source systems or data including connectors to Salesforce.com, SAP, or ETL solutions.
- Extensions: Extend the QlikView experience to include features like new chart types, geo-spatial mapping, or real-time data streaming.
- Purpose-built Apps: QlikView applications that solve a specific buyer’s need from a CFO dashboard to procurement benchmarking.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV